Number of reception rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bath/shower rooms
|Near Town Centre
- Templar castle remodeled in the 18th century and completely renovated of 577m²
- Magnificent volumes
- Mosaic floor
- Cement tiles
- Hungarian point oak flooring
- Stone staircase
- Many terraces
- Pool 8x4x1.8, chlorine and heated
- Well 9 meters deep
- Intercom on each floor
- Independent apartment of 82m² with private exterior
- Garage/workshop with floor
- Former stables with floor
- Double glazed wooden windows
- Air conditioning, electric heating and fireplace,
- Stunning views
- 30 minutes from Carcassonne airport
- 45 minutes from the sea
- 1h30 from Spain
This castle was built in the Middle Ages as a high place of the Templar commandery, this castle will take you back in time...
The transformations in the 18th century and the perfect renovation, combining authenticity and comfort, will seduce you!
From the moment you enter, you are immersed in the history and magnificence of the place, embellished with period features: mosaic floors, superb fireplaces, Hungarian oak parquet floors, carved woodwork, monumental stone staircase, ceilings worked, cement tiles,...
Behind the elegant gate is a courtyard opening around which is a superb staircase at the top of which you will discover the castle, an independent apartment and outbuildings.
- THE CASTLE
of approximately 577m²:
GROUND FLOOR :
The magnificent entrance hall, decorated with mosaics on the floor, distributes:
A fully equipped kitchen with fireplace, Hungarian oak parquet flooring, lined with a pantry/laundry room with cement tiles,
A dining room with fireplace, Hungarian oak parquet flooring, carved paneling on the wall,
A living room with wooden fireplace, Hungarian oak parquet flooring, and access to the Jacuzzi area installed in one of the towers of the castle,
A second living room with fireplace and cement tiles,
All these living rooms have access to the main terrace of the chateau.
A rounded corridor distributes a toilet and a secondary terrace with superb views!
1ST FLOOR :
A cement tile landing with WC installed in one of the castle towers
A parquet floor corridor distributes a first sleeping area composed of:
A double bedroom with fireplaces in each, a bathroom, storage space and a private terrace,
A master suite with fireplace, private bathroom and dressing room with fireplace,
Three additional bedrooms, two of which have private bathrooms.
2ND FLOOR :
A landing with storage room in a tower,
A corridor leading to:
A master suite with private bathroom and dressing room,
Two additional bedrooms,
An office with water point,
Two rooms, with tower access, to convert.
THE INDEPENDENT APARTMENT, of around 82m², has a living room with an equipped US kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a private outdoor area.
A courtyard around which the castle and outbuildings revolve
Several terraces, the main one offering a dining area and a swimming pool area.
- A garage/workshop offering 140m² on the ground and 140m² upstairs
- The former stables offer 120m² on the ground and 120m² upstairs.
The castle is sold furnished!
You visit it and you put down your suitcases!!!!
- The castle 577m²
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance hall: 57m²
- Equipped kitchen: 34m²
- Laundry/cellar: 8m²
- Dining room: 39m²
- Living room 1: 23m²
- Jacuzzi area: 8m²
- Living room 2: 30m²
- Cellar under the bar: 30m²
1st floor :
- Landing: 11m²
- WC: 6m²
- Corridor: 26m²
- Double suite: bedroom 1: 17m² - bedroom 2: 23m² - bathroom: 7m²
- Parental suite: bedroom: 23m² - shower room: 8m² - dressing room: 19m²
- Suite: bedroom: 17m² - bathroom: 3.4m²
- Suite: bedroom: 12.5m² - bathroom: 6m²
- Bedroom: 10.31m²
- Terrace: 60m²
2nd Floor :
- Landing: 13m²
- Storage room: 6m²
- Corridor: 26m²
- Suite: bedroom: 26m² - shower room: 5.6m² - dressing room: 2m²
- Two bedrooms: 18m² - 13.8m²
- Bathroom: 13.6m²
- Office with water point: 10m²
- Gym: 14m²
- 2 rooms to renovate: 12m² - 18m²
- The 82m² apartment
- A living room with fitted US kitchen: 24m²
_ Two bedrooms: 19.6m² - 12.5m²
- A bathroom: 7.75m&
- A private courtyard: 41m²
- A garage/workshop: 2x140m²
- The old stables: 2x120m²
- The exterior
- Entrance courtyard: 240m²
- Terraces: 120m²
- Terrace with swimming pool: 360m²
- The village
Village with restaurant, bakery, grocery store, primary school, surrounded by nature and with easy access to Carcassonne and Lézignan Corbières.
You can enjoy the sweetness of life in our region...
- Sales Details
Agency fees are paid by vendor:
Up to €30,000 : 3,600€
Up to €49,999 : €4,000
€50,000 - €99,999€ : 9%
€100,000 - €199,999 : 7%
€200,000 - 449,999€ : 5%
€450,000 upwards: 4%
DPE : B and A
Estimated annual energy cost for a standard use of this property : 2568€ / year. Estimate calculated on the basis of energy prices of 2015(subscription included).
- Contact Us
France Property Angels ,
Ambre Schiena commercial agent (EI),
Barbara Blaya commercial agent (EI),
Energy Performance Certificate
This website shows just a selection of properties for sale. Please contact us for details of others that might suit you.